Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Friend & Fiend

John was in a restaurant with four of his friends. He was going to pray for the meal. O, wait. This is the world without R. So, he ended up paying fo* the meal and having a spooky dinne* with his fiends.

*laughs*. Hi Friends. Welcome to my blog. I am glad that you discover this page. FYI, I am a very ordinary person who likes to think, dream, and experiment on anything. I am hoping that someday one of my experiments will turn to be something equivalent to Einstein's famous formula E = mc2. Here I am dreaming again.

Anyway, this blog is inspired by Beyonce's I was here. The song that she sung for United Nations World Humanitarian Day (August 19, 2012). It got me thinking, if there is no Raissa in the world, if Raissa wasn't here, how would this world turn out to be. Well, of course, I can't see the big picture yet, I haven't even accomplished many things in life. But I really like to start thinking that everyone of us matters. I matter. You matter. There is a great purpose for every living soul living on this beautifully blue planet.

I am made believe that this world without R sucks. One example: people will start calling me Ash Asha (no offense for those whose names start with Ash), or La La (like the Chinese who can't really pronounce 'Rrrrrr') and I would feel terrible because I really love to hear my name shouted out correctly. Raissa with the Ra like Raw Raw in Lady Gaga's Bad Romance.

Back to business, the concept of the blog is quite simple. I would play with some words, especially the ones with the letter 'R' and try to make something out of it. Hopefully, it would be some thought provoking materials. If not, just take it as a way to learn some new words -in case you haven't known of that specific word I mention.

Hope you enjoy it! Have a life-changing day!

One day, one message, one goal. To inspire people all over the world to do something good, no matter how big or small, for someone else. ~UN World Humanitarian Day

No comments:

Post a Comment