Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hard & Had

Lory: "Oh, man. My wife, she's been complaining about this purple color of our kitchen wall every time I come back from work. I can't relax, man. She thinks it's too dark, and gloomy, and depressing. How I wish, understanding what a woman isn't this hard."
Rick: "You should move to the world without R, Lor! I heard that there is no such word as hard, there. Instead, you'll have had figured your wife out at the time you're there. Really, you should go."
Lory: "Had her figured out? Nice! Can I also have had her cook, clean, put on a diet, take care of the children herself, and work too?"
Rick: "... (marriage counseling needed, I think)"

Personally, I hope that this life would be easy and nothing won't be hard. But it isn't the reality. Reality says life is hard. And I can't argue with that. In many points of my life, things don't always go very smoothly. I do need to do something to get it. And after all the hard work, the effort always pays off.

Hard is a higher stepping stone to climb up the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment